Drew Canole: How To Extract The Juice From Life
A few years ago, today’s guest was a financier headed down a path of poor health. Today, he is one of America’s top transformational coaches, with millions of followers on his social media channels, numerous companies, and an internet marketing empire that, quite frankly, blew my mind when I discovered it. Through his message of the powers of juicing and other dietary habits, he’s transformed the lives of thousands, if not tens of thousands, of people… He’s also published 11 books, ranging from juicing to dream hacking and mental transformation… So you know we just had to hear more.
In this episode, we talk about childhood trauma, path to self improvement, spirituality, belief systems, juicing, lucid dreaming, motivation, accelerated learning, outsourcing and delegation, identity and purpose, and so much more. I went into the interview expecting to talk about juicing and nutrition, and in the end, came away with a massive, massive dose of inspiration, motivation, and heck… even a few life lessons that just might shape the way I navigate the cosmos going forward.
I want to give a big big shout out to Shanna at Organifi for helping me get ready for the interview and encouraging me to dig deep with today’s guest – I think you’ll agree that it really made a difference in the quality of the interview.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who the heck is Drew Canole, and how did he go from overweight to awesome?
- How did a simple green juice change Drew Canole’s life – and his body?
- Why was Drew so driven towards helping people – and himself?
- A discussion of Drew’s very challenging childhood, and how it influenced his adulthood
- What is Drew Canole’s belief system? How does he approach life, spiritually and otherwise?
- How has he grown such an incredibly successful company?
- Some incredibly powerful leadership tips from Drew on how he has created such a great business
- What is “the why-dentity process?”
- What tools does Drew Canole use to optimize his performance? Meditation?
- The importance of forgiving yourself, and why Drew learned how to be very good at it
- How does Drew treat other people, and why?
- Why juicing? Why is it so important to Drew?
- What have clinical trials said about Organifi?
- How can you get started with juicing – and why should you do it slowly?
- What’s in Organifi’s green juice, and why is it so damn good for you?
- Why is Stevia maybe not the best sweetener?
- When Drew does it solid foods, what does he eat? Does he eat carbs?
- Where does Drew get so much motivation and energy?
- An important message: it’s not about you (and why that’s a good thing)
- Lucid dreaming: how to use it, and how to achieve it
- Drew’s work with an aboriginal shaman (fascinating)
- How does Drew Canole learn so fast?! How does it relate to SuperLearning?
- Working with coaches, and how to find coaches
- What are Drew’s productivity tips? How does he get so much done? How does he delegate?
- How does Drew keep from getting bored or going crazy?
- Some incredible book recommendations
- How Drew changed his beliefs and stopped thinking he was “stupid”
- What is the #1 message Drew Canole would like for you to take away?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Books (Drew reads a lot):
- The Secret
- Autobiography of a Yogi
- 17 Practices To Transform Your Mind And Your Life by Drew Canole
- Drew’s book on Lucid Dreaming
- The Intention Experiment
- Think and Grow Rich
- Outwitting the Devil
- The Like Switch
- The Rise of Superman
- The Perfect Day Formula
- Let My People Go Surfing
- Good To Great
- The Energy Bus
- Organifi’s Turmeric product
- The Alpha Reset – A free report available from Organifi
- Maca powder
- Royal Jelly
- Feed the Future – the nonprofit side of Organifi